- Try to be in bed before 11pm at least once in the final two weeks
- Try not to eat my own body weight in food every day
- Try to have at least one conversation a day that doesn’t concern the marathon – it’s pretty central to my life at the moment, but probably not anyone else’s!
- Try to eat well – lots of fruit, vitamin C and plenty of water (not the sort that is packaged as wine or beer for that matter!)
- Stay healthy (steer clear of anyone with the sniffles) – might be a bit hard with a two year old…
- Keep up the stretching and icing, just because it feels better doesn’t mean you can stop
- Relax….and stop worrying about getting breakfast on the morning, getting to the Expo at Excel, getting to the start, spotting Team Chip at Mile 14 (let’s face it I’m not going to miss them – I’ll probably hear them from Mile 13!) and finding them at the end
- Visualise the cold pint/glass of champers that will be on offer some time in the afternoon on 22nd – mmmm!
Anyone got any to add?